To install the Java SE JDK 1.8 as a prerequisite for deploying ORMB 220.127.116.11.
Download required JDK 1.8 binary ( jdk-8u112-windows-x64.exe ) here.
It is strongly advised to choose an installation directory that does not include spaces in the path name (e.g., do NOT install in C:\Program Files\). Some software will throw exceptions that depend on the value of JAVA_HOME, which either includes a space,or defines as “C:\Progra~1\”.
- Run jdk-8u112-windows-x64.exe.
- Change the installation directory to a path with no spaces in it, such as D:\jdk1.8.
- All other installation defaults are accepted.
- When the installer gets to the stage of installing the J2SE Runtime Environment, it is fine to accept the default, e.g., C:\Program Files\Java.
- Add Java’s bin directory (e.g., D:\jdk1.8\bin) to your PATH environment.
- Set JAVA_HOME ( e.g., D:\jdk1.8 ).